Thursday, January 7, 2016

Way to go, 6th Graders!

Thank you to our amazing Guest Speaker, Estelle Nadel, for coming out to speak to our 6th graders today about her experiences with the Holocaust. What a phenomenal opportunity! Parents, I wanted to share with you some feedback from Ms. Evans about your children's behavior during the presentation.

The attention and behavior that I saw in today's presentation was outstanding!

All of you were attentive, empathetic, engaged listener and I could not be any prouder of the way that you behaved today!!! 

I know that the Guest Speaker made it easy to stay engaged and listen, but I also know that it can be difficult and uncomfortable to sit on the floor for extended periods of time.  

You guys did amazing and I am so proud of you, and moved by the fact that you had the opportunity that you had to experience this presentation today.

You guys are amazing and I am so lucky to be your Principal!

Thank You!
Ms. Evans


I am very proud of all of our sixth graders today. Please celebrate their amazing choices today and ask them about the presentation. It was the opportunity of a lifetime!